The Mk501 Seam Sealer is designed to provide ease of operation, consistency and quality complete with a range of optional modular attachments to provide extra versatility.
There is also a touch-screen HMI, available in multiple languages, which means adjustments are made quickly and easily.
The control system has been upgraded, including temperature and air supply feedback systems, so when the temperature is not in range, the machines will not operate or if there is a failure in the air supply, the heater will shut down.
The MK501 features technology to help with energy efficiency, utilising a 1500W heater with an automatic energy saving system that saves power and compressed air by turning off the heater, and once cooled, turning off the machine and air supply.
- To cut tape at the end of a seam by means of an auxiliary foot pedal. This foot pedal can also be used to inch forward the tape feeding mechanism
Dual Speed Knee Press
- This allows the operator to decrease the speed when sealing cross-over seams on 3-layer materials, and does not interrupt the manufacturing process as it reduces or eliminates the need to hot stamp these areas separately
Slack Feed Tape Device
- Enables free tape feed, to reduce puckering and creasing
- For protecting the operator
- To ease in the application of binding - for use on underwear and sportswear
- To ease in folding for hemming and lap seaming - for use on underwear, sportswear and outerwear
50mm Reflective Kit
- To ease in the application of retro-reflective tapes with a larger width - for use on workwear and outerwear
- For use on application of wider tapes, ranging up to 32mm
- For easy application of tapes onto sleeves and legs - for use on workwear and outerwear
Heated Top & Bottom Rollers
- For ease of applying tapes on more delicate fabrics
Maximum Welding Temperature
- 11 m/min
- 230 V AC 50 Hz single phase or 110 V AC 60 Hz
- 90 psi (min), 120 psi (max), 5 CFM
- 1200mm x 600mm
- 147 kg (net)
- 1350mm x 740mm x 1580mm
- 251kg (gross)
Find out more about our Seam Sealing Machine Range